Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
putting on a 6 incher next weekend and was wanting SS brake lines to compliment the nice shiney new parts. i can find the rear lines all day long but i cant find any front lines for our model truck. the closest thing ive found was allpro offroad, it says front ss line 29 each. why would they sell just one line like that? or is it 29 for a set of lines? and it doesnt say if they are longer than stock, and the rear ones only say stock to 3 inch lift. i want longer lines. please help so i can go ahead and order these and get them coming

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it could be 29 each for a set of lines smarty pants. which would be too good to be true. im pretty sure its 29 bucks per line. but why dont they make them longer, since thats the reason most people buy stainless steel brake lines.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow out of the 50 people that have viewed this, none of them know anything about longer brake lines?:confused:

·
Supercharged '07 DC 4x4
890 Posts
Most people are running 3 inches or less of lift and haven't touched their brake lines.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i was hoping some of the 6 inch or more guys would chime in. i went ahead and ordered 2 of each for the front and back. the rear lines it says are 5 inches longer than stock and if the front lines are the same length, ill just use the fabtech supplied brake line relocation brackets, itll still look nice with the ss lines under there, along with the dirt logic coilovers and TC UCAs:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts