Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
brake pedal pulsing above 45 mph on my 93 camry, I used the search button and it came up that the disks might be warped, what else could it be and how much would it run me to have it fixed.

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
It's probably the front rotors but if you have drum brakes in the rear, pull on the handbrake at 45 mph. make sure to keep the button on the handbrake pushed in and don't lock up the rear. If you feel it in the handle then you know it could be the rear. But it could also be both.

·
Not a Noob!
Camry LE
149 Posts
I agree, the same exact thing happened to me. It would pulsate as a brake around 45 MPH, but I got the brakes rotors replaced. They are good as new :D , no more pulsation. I think it shouldn't cost you any more then $100.

·
Diablo
05 Altima SER+93 Cam
353 Posts
Is it just my Camry, or are other Camrys brakes take a lot to stop the car ? My pedal goes really low before it stops and woo's during high speed braking...

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
GaviN said:
Is it just my Camry, or are other Camrys brakes take a lot to stop the car ? My pedal goes really low before it stops and woo's during high speed braking...
check ur brake fluid level

1 - 8 of 8 Posts