Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I've been experiencing some noises coming from my brakes. When I start the car in the morning, hold the brake while putting the car into drive, upon slowly releasing the brake I hear that loud clunking noise. And if I break a little harder than usual I will also hear the same noise. I don't know what it is, I have been told that it might be a bushing. Its a 94 camry 5sfe.

Thanks,
Calvin

·
Registered
440 Posts
Calvin327 said:
Hey guys,

I've been experiencing some noises coming from my brakes. When I start the car in the morning, hold the brake while putting the car into drive, upon slowly releasing the brake I hear that loud clunking noise. And if I break a little harder than usual I will also hear the same noise. I don't know what it is, I have been told that it might be a bushing. Its a 94 camry 5sfe.

Thanks,
Calvin
If they have drum brakes in the rea, thqt is most likely the culprit. As to the exact problem? Need more info.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The noise is coming from the front for sure. I have all disc brakes. Its pretty loud, its not something that you barely hear. Like for sure I can hear it, if I'm on a slanted angle like on a little hill. If I stop and slowly release the brake I can hear it rightaway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts