Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· club momentum moves you !
06 Tacoma X-Runner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My brandnew Extang Revolution cover came in today, its the first on the island and it looks great. Alot sleeker looking than my old one, the Extang Blackmax. So far I love it, only thing is it doesnt seal up as good as the Blackmax but it wasnt meant to be completely waterproof and I dont really keep anything valueable in the bed so it doesnt matter much to me. The design is pretty cool, I first saw this at last years SEMA show and always wondered how it worked. You can roll it up by yourself and its pretty sturdy, when driving it doesnt flap like the old one, stays pretty flat. If youre looking for a sleek look with easy access to your bed and easy storage I highly recommend this, check your local dealer. For you guys from Hawaii, check Aloha Toppers, they got 2 more instock, one for the 5foot bed and one for the 6foot bed. You can call them directly at 487-7713 and ask for Marie, tell them Pan sent you

06 Tacoma X-Runner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow nice cover and even nicer X :thumbup:
Thanks man :thumbup::D

that cover looks so much nicer than my blackmax.
Sits much flusher and looks like it rolls up better.
Do you think it will be as effected by the cold as your old blackmax was?
I agree, I like it alot better than my Blackmax, as far as it being affected by the cold.. you mean the stretchability ? Im sure it will like any vinyl cover but its spring loaded in the front so if it shrinks the springs will make up for it, I dont see it being a problem at all :thumbup:

· Wherever I May Roam
221 Posts
Looks Great!! What's the pricing on that sucker? I have a Tuff Tonno I got because it was one of the cheaper ones and I like it a lot, but it can be a pain to roll up.

06 Tacoma X-Runner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks Great!! What's the pricing on that sucker? I have a Tuff Tonno I got because it was one of the cheaper ones and I like it a lot, but it can be a pain to roll up.
This one is real easy to roll up and remove by yourself :thumbup: I think the MSRP is $649 but you should check your local dealer, I just talked with mine and she is probably going to sell it for $549 and of course its alot more expensive for us here in Hawaii so you might be able to get an even better price being in the mainland :thumbup:

· Wherever I May Roam
221 Posts
Sweet. Thanks! I'll have to look into that.

· Registered
1 Posts
Extang Revolition cover

Hi There, I am wondering if the Installation of the Revolition will cover up the factory bed rails or will I still be able to use mini cleats or mini tie downs when the revolution installed?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.