Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
3SGTE & 1GRFE
MR2 Turbo, Taco Dcab
793 Posts
i plan on either the ARB Bull Bar (already out) or the TJM (whenever they come out with it).

ARB

TJM

-Mike

·
HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!
948 Posts
Those ARB and TJM brush guards look like ass. I mean what's the point... unless you REALLY ARE going to be running over shit? If you're going to be turning your brand new Tacoma into an offroad beater, then I totally get it. But my guess is that most of these new Taco's won't start seeing that kind of treatment until they start getting a few years on them.

:dunno:

·
3SGTE & 1GRFE
MR2 Turbo, Taco Dcab
793 Posts
nomad said:
Those ARB and TJM brush guards look like ass. I mean what's the point... unless you REALLY ARE going to be running over shit? If you're going to be turning your brand new Tacoma into an offroad beater, then I totally get it. But my guess is that most of these new Taco's won't start seeing that kind of treatment until they start getting a few years on them.

:dunno:
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :)

i REALLY am going to be running over shit. i plan on one of those bumpers, rock sliders, winch, front locker... you get the idea. if my truck were going to be a street queen, then i wouldn't have spent the extra money for the off road package, to say the least.

i personally am of the philosophy that "form follows function." if it doesn't have a purpose, then why do it? most brush/grill guards look cool and that's about it. i'm not a fan of that sort of thing.

i AM a fan of this sort of thing:

-Mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.