Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TN Member
Prius
5,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I got a question for ya.

I guess it'll apply to Canadian members since the US dealers might be different.

Here's the question. If I need to do some warranty work (say, fixing my mudguard properly or replacing a part that has premature wear), MUST I go back to the dealer of purchase or can I get it done at the nearest Toyota dealer?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
I have switched dealerships a lot in the past. Now I have been going to one dealership for the last little while. In short, the answer is yes you can go to any dealership and get the issue fixed.

Tideland Prius said:
Hey guys I got a question for ya.

I guess it'll apply to Canadian members since the US dealers might be different.

Here's the question. If I need to do some warranty work (say, fixing my mudguard properly or replacing a part that has premature wear), MUST I go back to the dealer of purchase or can I get it done at the nearest Toyota dealer?

Thanks

·
TN Member
Prius
5,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@$&%@[email protected]%$#

Thank you. So that "service manager" was screwing me over. Bastard. He kept saying "yeah, well you know, somebody's gotta pay those guys back there" <points to service bay> and that he can't go to my dealer-of-purchase to 'claim back' the warranty work.

Ok, I'll make note of that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.