Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i go to school in buffalo and i got pulled over twice in a matter of 2 weeks because i had illegal tints. accordin to the cop, the legal limit for tints in ny is 75% which i think was BS. i had 15% in the front and 10% in the back. my car wasn't much to look at before but now its just sad. i had to frickin scrape off the tints myself cuz everywhere i called, they said they would charge at least $100 which is BS too. :mad::(

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
How much are the tickets? Did they pull you over specifically for the tints or did they pull you over for something else and they threw that on?

·
Sleeper-still sleeping
474 Posts
tAn_CamRy said:
i got pulled over twice in a matter of 2 weeks because i had illegal tints. (
ummm...did you just contradict your post? Doesn't that sentence defeat the whole purpose of your rant? :confused:

·
Ms. Gayle (aka Jew-Lo)
236 Posts
are they leagal tints cuz if so you can get a sticker from the tinters saying the % and stuff

yea my fiance cannot come to my parents house at night with his car cuz he will get pulled over and given warnings constantly
like the time we got pulled over on my street with 2 cops and they made dan get out of the car and they asked us if we had guns or dead bodies in the car

cops are fuckers - :bleh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts