Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone make a bushing kit for the gen 3? I have looked but cant find anything.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Someone wanna tell me anything? Yes/No? I know there is people on this board who care about important things.

Enough with the questions of how many neons I can put in my interior and how big of a wing can I fit on my camry...

Damn ricers...:thumbsdow

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Yes, I believe they do. Contact Sportivo Concepts or Soundlzd and I'm sure they would be more then happy to sell you a set:)

·
There is no substitute.
8,027 Posts
Bushing kit for what? Do you even have a clue what you're asking for?

Geez, how much do you pay per month to ask your question here? We don't give answers to people who don't give respect to our members. :rolleyes:

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Well, you could be asking about Engine bushings, frame bushings, a number of bushings related to the suspension setup...

I'm lost in the point of your sig.... We're on TN, why advertise it...
(By the way, I hope your not linking it directly from this site. Because that would add to the killing of their bandwidth)

And like Ekam said, have some respect for the other users on the board. They are just as legit as you. They have their own opinions on how they would like their car to look.

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,959 Posts
i've been using that polyurethane stuff to fill in most of the bushings i see on the wagon and i've yet to see any that are actually produced. a link would be nice if some one finds it:thumbup:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
A suspension Bushing kit, control arms etc. Sorry I wasnt more clear. I figured since that was the most common bushings to go, that no one would make any other for the Camry.

I wouldnt be complaining about shit on this board. But... its really been going down hill, more and more useless and already asked questions. "How do I change my brake light". I am not the smartest ever when it comes to cars, but I feel like a genius compared to some of the questions that are being asked latley.
I usually try and do some research before I come on here to ask a question and waste peoples time.

I give Respect where Respect is Due.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts