Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I need some advice, i am thinking about buying a 2007 corolla CE package B, but not sure what price range i am looking at and how much bargaining power i have. I was wondering if someone could give me some advice. Also would it be better for me to wait till June for a better deal?

thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
The more you wait, the better the deal because the next generation corolla is coming out soon. so they will want to start clearing out 9thgens.

you probably don't have much bargaining power, cause its a corolla, - if ur good you could probably knock off 2000 from their asking price. I only got about 1500 off. on my ce. i bought my 05 last july

·
Registered
1986 Camry
476 Posts
I work at a toyota dealer in Bowmanville if you're interested.

The biggeat savings from waiting for the new style is going to be the finance rates. Normally when the new generation car is out the previous genereation will have better incentives.

There isnt all that much room on the pricwe with somthing like a B package CE (not like a sport anyways), but Im sure I could save you somthing on it.

email me if you want to go any further into it.
[email protected]

Dustin

·
Registered
52 Posts
The best time to buy monthwise is at the end of the month cause of quotas salesman have to make. Yearwise, last week of September cause the 08s are coming.

·
Registered
2007 Corolla S
38 Posts
Yeah, we bought our 2000 tacoma back then and the salesman remembered us so he hooked us up ;) We were looking at the 06 but he said "f... that get the 07" :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
masterviet333 said:
hahah my ce - sepcial edition was 16,5. grrr... u gotta good deal moose.
Gotta remember he's thinking USD and there is about a $10,000 difference between CAD and USD pricing on this car. Cost is about $5000 to import from the US and It's a big headache, also warranty is void and a bank won' finance for you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the help guys, i found someone I know who works at the dealership next to my house and she said she would hook me up.

·
Registered
1986 Camry
476 Posts
gekishibu86 said:
The best time to buy monthwise is at the end of the month cause of quotas salesman have to make. Yearwise, last week of September cause the 08s are coming.
Well, we dont really have "quotas", theres always a target, but theres no real repercussion if you dont get to it. Besides that, we're paid on deliveries, not "deals" so somone coming into buy on th last day of the month dosent make a difference to me because it wont be delivered till next month.

Also, the new models don't always come out in October. If so the new Tundra is about 4 months late, and the Camry was a few months early:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1986 Camry
476 Posts
frost_ryder said:
thanks for the help guys, i found someone I know who works at the dealership next to my house and she said she would hook me up.
What colour are you going to pick anyways? Black and Impulse Red look nice.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Look up what it costs, I would try for $500 over invoice as fair deal. I would start off lower, but usually I have found with all but the high demand not enoguh supply cars (a Corolla is not one at this time), that you usually can get a dealer down to that amount.

·
Registered
3 Posts
keep looking

Hi

I just bought an 02 corolla (first non American or British car I have owned) I looked for a couple of weeks and paid $7650 for an 02 with 14K. Less than half the price of new, hopefully it was a good buy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts