Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello forumites. I've had a 2007 Corolla LE for the past couple weeks, and I have a job that's very demanding on cars, so I am looking to install the OEM mudflaps on my Corolla. I used to have an old 1993 Honda Civic, and that car had OEM mudflaps, and those did excellent for keeping grunge and gravel from flinging onto the car's doors.

So the question is, any of you all done this before? Is it as easy as buy flaps, bolt into place, or is there more I have to do? Obviously, I want to avoid drilling.

Here's a set I've been looking to get...

2003-2008 OEM Toyota Corolla Mudguards

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have an 07 Corolla CE I bought a year and a half ago. While at the dealer one day I saw they had a set for a Camery for $40 so I asked about a set for the Corolla and was told they were on sale for $35. I had a coupon for 15% off and was able to use it, so for a little over $30 I had a set. To put them on it was fairly easy. The front use the bolts alreedy there. You just take the bolts out and put the mud flap in place and put the bolts back in . The rear require a little more effort. If I remember correctly you use the top and middle bolts already there. The bottom you have to fit the flap snug to the fender, mark where the hole is to be and drill a hole, not sure what size. Than use the metal clip that the supplied bolt will go to secure the flap to the fender. The front took about 5 minutes total. The rear took longer because I kept second guessing myself. Once I did it didn't take long to finish. I am glad I did it because it does save the fenders and doors from road grim. Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts