Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2005 Avalon Limited Owner
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I recently inherited a 2005 Toyota Avalon Limited. It has two smart keys. I was asked to purchase 3 more keys so that everyone in the family can have a set.
I recently was searching for dealer prices for the best price on new smart keys. I thought I was on toyotaowners.com but anyway now I can't find where I was able to search and find the individual dealer prices. I don't want to call each individual dealer around the country. Does anyone know how to search and compare prices for this from the nations dealers.
I thought I saw several dealers selling them for $128 each. I called the dealer closest to me and he wants $240 for smart key and $40 for emergency key that inserts into smart key.

Thanks for any advice,

Mike Ford

·
2005 Avalon Limited Owner
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your kind responses, but I think you may have misunderstood the question. Short of calling each dealer individually and navigating their VRU to the parts department, is there any way to quickly find out which U.S. Toyota dealer has the best price on these smart key transponders.

Thanks,

Mike

·
2011 Avalon Limited
1,134 Posts
Thank you for your kind responses, but I think you may have misunderstood the question. Short of calling each dealer individually and navigating their VRU to the parts department, is there any way to quickly find out which U.S. Toyota dealer has the best price on these smart key transponders.

Thanks,

Mike
You're welcome. I totally understood your question. That's why I gave you a link to a non dealer source.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.