Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im goin 8 in the front and 10 in the rear i will be rolling fenders. can you guys give me some offsets that will work? thanks. if possible can i go 9 in the front? im running megan coilovers with adjustable camber. thanks in advance

·
Registered
380 Posts
Well it really depends on how much you want to roll the fenders and how far you want them to stick out from the stock fender. Because you will not fit 10's on the rear without having it stick out from stock because they will hit the spring perch. Same problem in the front trying to put 9's on. For an 8" wheel you would be looking for about a +35 to +37. Around there will give you a flush look. But the rear you will definetly need to flare the fenders to keep it looking flush. There is a guy that has 10's i believe with a custom fender roll that i think looks sick. I will see if i can find it

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
thanks alot for all your help guys, so with normal fender rolling what do you guys think a 9.5? i dont want to do too much modification just simple fender rolling. so a 8 in the front with a +35 i will be safe any chance i can do a 8.5? offsets?, and the rear a 9 i know i can do but i would like to get wider if its possible any suggestions for 9? or 9.5? offsets?

·
Registered
380 Posts
use the tire calculator in the mr2 faq sticky. you can play with the offsets and it will tell you how flush you will be.

And ghostyman thanks for posting the pics, the thread was closed so i couldnt get the IMG links

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
thanks alot for all your help guys, so with normal fender rolling what do you guys think a 9.5? i dont want to do too much modification just simple fender rolling. so a 8 in the front with a +35 i will be safe any chance i can do a 8.5? offsets?, and the rear a 9 i know i can do but i would like to get wider if its possible any suggestions for 9? or 9.5? offsets?
why do u want so wide in the rears...with a 9'' rim....with proper offset, should be okay...any more than a 245 will require fender roll...i have 8'' with 245s on my rears and had my fenders rolled.....

btw..are u looking for a set of rims...i know someone selling a set of enki rs evoloutions...perfect mr2 fitment...17 x7 and 17 x8s i think or 9s for rears...new tires on it too...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
why do u want so wide in the rears...with a 9'' rim....with proper offset, should be okay...any more than a 245 will require fender roll...i have 8'' with 245s on my rears and had my fenders rolled.....

btw..are u looking for a set of rims...i know someone selling a set of enki rs evoloutions...perfect mr2 fitment...17 x7 and 17 x8s i think or 9s for rears...new tires on it too...
hey im looking for a different style

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Pics? How much for just rims?(if willing, I have new tires all around) What is offset?
i think he was asking 900 CAD for rims and tires..tires were brand new..not sure what kind they were...not sure if he will be willing to ship but i can ask him for you if you want...these are the actual rims..i took pics of them for him and tried to sell them last year for him...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i have my eyes on a set of 18's what you guys think? i cant really understand this wheel calculator think either. input please on these wheels.

front 18x8.5 +35
rear 18x9.5 +35

1 - 14 of 14 Posts