Toyota Nation Forum banner

C7 Falltour 2010 pics - Toronto

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  REN69 
#1 · (Edited)
here's my pics guys, I know Buurin has more pics and video coming.

enjoy.

SIDEWAYZ!!

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
here's the pics i took. I didn't take many, i was in line most of the time to get on the track :lol:

Video of King

(I missed his burn out cause i was watching it instead of snapping pics)

#3 · (Edited)
Damn, if I came I could have been the fastest car representing TN haha.

BTW King I noticed in the pictures that your rear camber is really positive. Might have something to do with the spin, even though you were aggressive.

#4 ·
Ren-> I'm stealing that pic that you have of my car! I didn't even take an actual pic of my car that day!

and amazing pics Justin! Too bad you missed my burn out on those pics though :lol: I presume you were too busy watching like everybody else at that point

and Randy- You think so? you're saying that it actually looks positive? or that it's more positive than itshould be?

it's a totally new suspension setup from last time in terms of camber and height- I raised the rear and I actually have a bit less camber than last time because I thought that tires could handle it....but unfortunately the T1Rs kinda sucked balls....

I cambered the fronts a couple of degrees though, so that there was no tire rub this time.

but yeah...probably not the best time to test a new setup after having the car sit in a garage since the spring tour :p:

next summer!!

#6 · (Edited)
King check out Karam's pictures on facebook, I think it is the first picture where you are just about to go on the track. Look at your rear wheels :) looks positive to me although it might be because of the negative camber of the front wheels. Get some high res pics of you taking turns on the track and you will know. Zoom in on your wheels, that is what I did for my TSX because everyone was telling me I was about to ride on my rim last year in the turns, which it seemed, but wasn't true. My double wishbone suspension saved me.

Chauk your tires next time? haha.

#8 ·
yeah, sometimes when I look at it from the side, you're right, it does look like it's positive. I think it's the way the body shape of the car is, because I doubt myself when I set it up sometimes. But when I look at it straight from behind, it's pretty obviously slightly cambered.

But next time, I'll probably camber it a bit more since I had space on the inside with a 5mm spacer installed.

and bah....no need to chalk tires...need better tires next time :p

#7 ·
Yea King i was busy watching. And i tried to quickly set my cam to video to get it, but by the time i had done that you were already out of it and back down the track.

Do it again next year, i'll video it all :lol:

#15 ·
The biggest difficulty you as a tuner will encounter is convincing the dumped to the ground hella flush ricer with his super slammer springs that he has actually messed up his car. Actually don’t bother convincing them, if they are a fellow competitor, the convincing will be your smoking them on the track; after all it isn't all about stance.
:lol:

#12 ·
OT: Watch a Nascar practice on tv, and set your car up for an oval with their setups....DId you change your air pressures at all? lower right side on an oval is better, more grip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.