Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Their service department is dirty! You know the little sticker on your windshield telling you when you should get your next oil change? Well they put down 2000 mile intervals! I went in for an oil change at 5,500 miles and they put 7,500 on the sticker for my next oil change. My girlfriend brought her Avalon in for the 90,000 mile service and they didnt bother to check any fluids, rotate the tires or replace the windshield wipers, all of which was checked off as done on the checklist sheet. I know the fluids werent checked because her car was making noises last week and it turned out she had no power steering fluid left. I know the tires were not rotated because I marked them. I know the windshield wipers were not replaced because before my girlfriend brought her car in for service I was going to replace them, not to mention the wipers were leaving the same streaks on the windshield after the stealership supposedly replaced them. If anyone services or plans to service their toyota at Caldwell Toyota, I would recommend you to go Toyota of Morristown. I've only gotten an oil change there so far but at least they put 5000 mile intervals on the sticker.

Ray

1 - 1 of 1 Posts