Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Captain Camry
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What has your experience been in getting these plates? How long did it take to get your plates? I am replacing existing standard white plates and getting sequential/random 1960's black legacy plates. I've been told it can be 6+ months! But I know if you got the car new and they are the first set of plates, it's much quicker. Been waiting for 3 mos, wondering what your experience is.

·
Registered
1995 T100 2WD
1,904 Posts
Neighbor didn't request anything special just wanted the Legacy Black plates, I think his took about 9 weeks.
This was on a car he already had and was currently registered with standard issue Ca. Plates.

·
Captain Camry
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neighbor didn't request anything special just wanted the Legacy Black plates, I think his took about 9 weeks.
This was on a car he already had and was currently registered with standard issue Ca. Plates.
Thanks for the response. In researching, the answers are all over the place. DMV just gives a boilerplate response when directly pressed on the question. I wonder what they'll do when I dispute my credit card charge?

·
Registered
1995 T100 2WD
1,904 Posts
That would be an interesting excercise! Wonder if your plates would magically appear with-in a few days ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts