Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm getting my calipers redone and was curious to get feedback from everyone on what you think would look good.

Currently the calipers are black with a "Toyota" white decal on it.

I'm thinking of sticking with black (although red might look nice - but I worry I'd look like I'm trying too hard since red typically only looks good on a Porsche, Ferrari, Corvette etc..).

I'm thinking this time of putting a TRD decal on it instead of "Toyota".

Let me know what you think in terms of color and decal...

Here are a few pics of my current set up.

If anyone can photoshop a red caliper and TRD decal into my pics, that would rock.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Try red with the word "Camry" on it.

It'll look 10x better! :D

Like the Corvette's.

Hmm... Yummy!!!

·
2007 Camry SE V6
790 Posts
I like it the way it is, except I am not a big fan of the Toyota decal. Maybe "Camry" would look better? Or maybe nothing, just the black paint...

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
How about the logo instead of the word Toyota?
Put "Lammydi" on your calipers, and I'll put "GT-R" on mine. :naughty:

·
The darker the better
2011 SE I4
465 Posts
Just black without any words on it. If they're the stock brakes, there's not really anything to brag about. If you had a big brake kit that would be another story :thumbsup:

I've been pondering the same options and this is prob way I am going because of the stock brakes. But the logo idea has a cool sound to it. How do these decals hold up, best place to get em?
I am wondering if I go stock brakes - painted black - white or metallic logo.

I say the same for you, no red tho. I may actually go pearl black calipers to match my modded emblems

·
The darker the better
2011 SE I4
465 Posts
The more I look at the pics the more I realize with stock brakes it looks best as is or with "Camry" decal. The logo may not fit & center well on a stock brake.

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
^ shop in Toronto makes them and paints the calipers, then puts the decal on.

Mine are currently red if you want a pic....they badly need to be redone though,. (place in Toronto didn't do mine, a local shop did)

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
I plan on going to the place once i replace my rotors and pads in May...will be getting "TRD" (what a surprise eh :lol: )

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Bwahahahaaa... :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts