Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just ordered my Vizage kit and was wondering if it would look good in black as a two toned camry. White camry with black lip kit, black rims, black housing headlights and tints. Or should I just stick with glossing (white) out my entire camry but keep the black rims, tint and headlights.

I'm realling have a hard time deciding with rims too. Not sure whether silver finish, black with machined lip or chrome would look good.

I havn't seen much white gen5 camrys in the picture thread so was wondering if any users here have a picture of their white gen5 with mods.

Thanks in advance

·
"Everyone Lies"
camry 5gen
2,033 Posts

i know i am not white
but showing that it looks clean w/ the same color

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
^ hot...

You know..Easter is this weekend, and you can ship me that lip and say it's from the Easter Bunny :lol: (wishful thinking)

·
Sedan Life
2003 Lexus ES300
5,115 Posts
LAME...always paint the lip kit the same color as the car
just looks cleaner

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd love to see how it looks like. Is yours white? How much did it cost to get the kit painted and what paint code did you use? Ive heard that its hard to match paint.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
yes, my camry is white, paint is toyota super white code (040) i am not to sure how hard it is to match color but i believe the new paint will look brighter since is new paint and the camry paint is about 6 year old. i hope it come as close to it.

the guy that is doing it for me only charge 350 plus install , i been looking around and most shop cost more then 400.

i have my lip kit for almost 4 month and finally it going be put in use.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts

i know i am not white
but showing that it looks clean w/ the same color
Ugly POS!

That's no Gen5, that's a Gen6!

You belong in the Gen6 thread DNA!!! :D

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Yes Sir! :bowdown:

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
a lot of the Matrix's come that way from factory, and it looks nice. i saw a white one yesterday.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
The shop haven't finish with the paint, they waiting for their paint suppier to get the toyota super white paint. i was all excited that i was going to get my kit done yesterday, maybe in a day or 2.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
hey flip, today i went to the shop to get my kit install but we encouter a problem, The paint did not match my car, it was much brighter, they show me they use the toyota super white code 040, i decided not to install it, the guy told me,he is going to try to use some type of tint or somthing to fade the color down.

i also back into a car and now have a dent in the coner back bumper, i will need to fix it by heating and pushing it out or just take it to a shop.

it was a bad day.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts