Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
07 TACOMA TRD SPORT
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, it has been awhile for me since i have been busy with a new hobby of dj'ing on weekends. Looking for opinions and pictures of camper shells for my 2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab. I currently have an undercover, which is 5 months old, for my truck, but it does not close all the way when transporting my equipment and looking into a shell rather than hauling a trailer around. Which would you choose? I am kind of liking the looks like the Leer 100XQ model. Let me see your pics of your tops and thanks.

Also willing to sell undercover if someone is interested.

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
Hello all, it has been awhile for me since i have been busy with a new hobby of dj'ing on weekends. Looking for opinions and pictures of camper shells for my 2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab. I currently have an undercover, which is 5 months old, for my truck, but it does not close all the way when transporting my equipment and looking into a shell rather than hauling a trailer around. Which would you choose? I am kind of liking the looks like the Leer 100XQ model. Let me see your pics of your tops and thanks.

Also willing to sell undercover if someone is interested.
hi, if you do a search "Camper Shell" there are many many posts with lots of pics. there was a monster thread 2 years back. there had to me 10 pages of pics. Not sure all of the pics still work. but it will give you and idea of how each brand looks.

gl

edit: here it is http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98844&highlight=leer

·
Registered
729 Posts
A.R.E. CX on 07' DC

·
Registered
2008 Tacoma Dlb Cab
197 Posts
I bought a Leer XQ100 back in October of 2008 for my DC. LOVE IT! No pics yet.

Check the Leer website for discount coupons. I got a $70 off coupon back in the fall, but you need it when ordering and have to print it out and give it to the dealer.

·
Registered
729 Posts
^ Good deal;same on the A.R.E. site,coupon for free upgrade,like a fold down slider.

·
Registered
2008 Tacoma Dlb Cab
197 Posts
^ Good deal;same on the A.R.E. site,coupon for free upgrade,like a fold down slider.
Yep, that's exactly what I did. Got the removable rear window.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts