Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey All,

I'm trying to off load my A.R.E. camper shell before i tow the truck to the rust grave yard. It's White "ish" silver and fits the T100, but not the extended cab. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll send the details.

The shell is good shape and would prefer to off-load it here where everyone has been so helpful to me the last couple of years.

I'll post some piccies tonight and price is $185.00 OBRO :)

PS: Located in central Ohio.

Cook

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,675 Posts
Price would be helpful... ;)

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,675 Posts
Not to worry...I'm sure a moderator will end up moving it. ;)

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,675 Posts

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,675 Posts
What type of T100?

I was wondering if you have any other good parts like third member or???
I'm guessing regular cab... ;)

Are you still looking fer a third member? Did you ever try www.car-part.com or craigslist fer yer parts? You might git lucky on www.ttora.com on their forum's classified section. :D

Reactions: 93T100Cook

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm guessing regular cab... ;)

Are you still looking fer a third member? Did you ever try www.car-part.com or craigslist fer yer parts? You might git lucky on www.ttora.com on their forum's classified section. :D
Bam is correct. It's the Regular Cab. Personally, I don't recommend parting anything out except for what 's on the engine. The rust us really bad on this poor guy.

I still have the cab though :)

Thanks for helping me out BAM!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I highly suggest you try to rent a motorhome or motor home before you get it. It is a great way to see if its a good fit to your needs. For some reason its just not the same when you look at a travel trailer brochure. There are several good arizona rv rentals places like cruise america and owners rental. There is also a new one called rv rental out let. I have had good results with all 3 before deciding on my winnebago.

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,675 Posts
I highly suggest you try to rent a motorhome or motor home before you get it. It is a great way to see if its a good fit to your needs. For some reason its just not the same when you look at a travel trailer brochure. There are several good arizona rv rentals places like cruise america and owners rental. There is also a new one called rv rental out let. I have had good results with all 3 before deciding on my winnebago.
Thanks fer yer thoughts...but the original poster was looking to SELL his camper top and not looking to buy a camper/motor home. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts