Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! I am new to this forum and not from the US so please forgive any spelling and language faults. I am from norway an i have a US imported Toyota Camry 1992 that i simply cannot find parts for, and Toyota Norway simply cant say (?!?!) if the original parts they have will fit the Camry I own.

So my question to you gents and ladies are as follows:

will a driveshaft coming from a Japan prodused model (manual shift gearbox), fit a US prodused model?
(The driveshaft beeing the thingy that fits to the gearbox! I have to have the whole thing, when there are NO PARTS what so ever to be found over here.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hi, and welcome to TN. :)

I'm from Norway as well. :)

I can't say for sure if it will fit, so i'll leave that to someone else to answer. But most mechanical stuff on these cars are the same.

In your case, i strongly recommend to but the parts you need form rockauto and have the dealer install the parts here if you don't do it yourself. That is, assuming they have the part you need of course..

You will be shocked by their great service. I asked a question about a part, 4 min later i had a detailed answer about the part. Then i placed an order of like 6-7 different items - 1 hour 15 min later i recived an email that DHL had allready picked up my package and was on the way to me. economy shipping resulted in parts ariving in less then 10 days - including weekend! :)

But, have you checked for used parts? http://www.nbfbildeler.no/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts