Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, what is your prediction about the 2005 camry ?

Take Care!

David

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, lol, the body ... new body, little mods, powerful engine ? Hybrid camry etc ...

·
Idon't brag I mostlyboast
MTA MetroCard
5,951 Posts
since the Scion tC is out, the 4 cyl now has a supercharger option. If you mean redesign, that's not due until the 2007 model year, when the hybrid camry debuts.

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
My prediction... It'll be almost identical to the 2004 model.

·
MTA MetroCard
5,951 Posts
drewscam said:
any kind of pics, or what it may look like

damn 2007 i cant wait till then for it, i plan on a new car next yr
no pics, but when they roll out Lexus in Japan next year, if they have a different model ES than what they have here now, that'll be the most likely indication of what the 2007 will look like.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2005 is not the Gen 5.5 year ?

·
MTA MetroCard
5,951 Posts
i was talking about the redesign with the hybrid synergy system.

2005 would be Gen 5.5, if Toyota does an exterior restyling.

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3/2012 Ford Escape
7,129 Posts
it'll get a minor refreshening...

probably updated taillights, front bumper, headlights, grilles, probably more options that werent available on a certain trim level...

just small things to tie you over before they make a totally new Camry..:)

·
Registered
233 Posts
various things I heard, center seat in the back getting the headrest, covered console bin, the dash slightly revised Lexus-style electroluminescent gauge cluster, 5 speed automatic for the 2.4L bigger wheel and tire options, radio controls on the wheel and as razo said some exterior changes

this is all unconfirmed of course but it sounds good, if I didn't have a gen5 I'd buy it :cool:

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
B Deuce said:
i was talking about the redesign with the hybrid synergy system.

2005 would be Gen 5.5, if Toyota does an exterior restyling.
i was thinking the same thing (if you all notice that the gen 3's had a gen 3.5 in their fourth year of production). Gen 4's had gen 4.5 if their fourth year of production..i'm guessing Deuce wanted to know if the gen 5.5 will be out this year under 2005 model year (since 2005 will be the FOURTH year for this gen). Its a good question. I don't know the answer...if anything, there will be slight changes in the headlights and taillights if any...and only a trained eye would be able to guage those changes. The hybrid would have 14' steel LIGHT wheels.(i'm guessing now).

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
there was a post to another forum where a guy that works at the camry plant in the states saw the gen 5.5. said some of the stuff that was previously mention, and that the headlights will be changed around, as in the day time driving lights will be moved to the inside or somthin like that, and for the tail lights, right now in the middle is the reverse light next to the turn signal, and those will now be moved to the top and bottom for the brake lights

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
good!:thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts