Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't think they are actually "oem" but that being said they look nice.

I would go for the kit since it includes the wiring harness, relay and a switch to mount.

·
Registered
25 Posts
someone have the guts to buy it? i like this version a lot better compared to the one posted last week or so.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just bought the full kit off of ebay. Once installed I will follow up and let you know how it went.
Same here. Which kit did you get? The one with the DRLs or just the fog light kit? Went with the DRL ones after seeing it on Instagram plus seller had it for a much better price for the set. Worse case all I need is the covers, of it looks bad.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Same here. Which kit did you get? The one with the DRLs or just the fog light kit? Went with the DRL ones after seeing it on Instagram plus seller had it for a much better price for the set. Worse case all I need is the covers, of it looks bad.
Does the switch there look like it'll actually fit with the others? The ebay pictures for both kits look like the switch is too thin and not square like the ones in the car

·
Registered
143 Posts
Anyone have a wiring tutorial for the kit with the actual fogs(not the ghetto drl one).? The switch and plastic covers look legit and appears to be able to pass for oem without screaming for attention.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
266 Posts
Part numbers for the bezels dont come up in toyota parts at all. the fog lights say they will fit Cruiser, Prius and something else. Good luck to whomever gets these on the installation

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sure did had it inspected for install and it fits. The LED's, you only screw in 3 out of the 4 and it holds it perfectly.

Waiting for another high beam button from Toyota so I can have the fog lights attached to my row of buttons as the one they give you is way too rectangle.

·
Registered
2018 Camry XSE V6
182 Posts
Sure did had it inspected for install and it fits. The LED's, you only screw in 3 out of the 4 and it holds it perfectly.

Waiting for another high beam button from Toyota so I can have the fog lights attached to my row of buttons as the one they give you is way too rectangle.
Do the fogs come with LED bulbs or are the fogs all-LED? Does the white match the headlights perfectly?

·
Registered
10 Posts

How much did you pay for the switch? I can only find those auto high beam switches for like $80 which seems like too much

·
Registered
5 Posts
I installed my fog lights, and they are Fully LED fog lights.. good output as well!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
No not really.. if you unbolt the fender liners you can installed everything without jacking the car up or removing the bumper.. I’ll admit it’s a tight working space.. probably worked for me due to me being a smaller sized guy.. but install is easy if you know what you’re doing...

·
Registered
69 Posts
No not really.. if you unbolt the fender liners you can installed everything without jacking the car up or removing the bumper.. I’ll admit it’s a tight working space.. probably worked for me due to me being a smaller sized guy.. but install is easy if you know what you’re doing...
Do you mind showing a picture of the switch install on the dash? Another user said the switch was a bit too rectangle to fit and curious how your install turned out. Btw those look really sweet and super bright.

1 - 20 of 261 Posts