Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Diablo
05 Altima SER+93 Cam
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what it is about my Camry, but its always a target. Late last night 2 guys broke into my Camry via breaking the drivers window and popped my ignition but didn't get any further thanks to my mother. My mother uses my Camry these days because her clutch went on vacation in her Altima. But anyway, my mother said she heard glass shatter so she peeked out her bedroom window and saw movement near the Camry so she quietly pulled her window up and shucked her iron out the window and it smashed onto the lookout guy's left shoulder and then banged on my fender leaving a huge dent. They then took off running, bastards !! So I get to the house and I look in the car and I swear, 2 more seconds, they would've just drove the car right out of the driveway, thats how close it was to getting stolen !! My Camry was stolen last year and luckily recovered with just a banged fender and no gas left..

Now I have to seriously look into getting some type of alarm put on the car because this is getting ridiculous !!:disappoin

·
Dude wheres my Yaris ??
48 Posts
I think the Honda Accord and Toyota Camry are the top most stolen cars in america.. I guess success has its price :(

·
Diablo
05 Altima SER+93 Cam
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im sorry, this raggedy computer kept saying "website not responding", Im sorry.
Mods please feel free to delete the other 2..:confused:

·
Registered
21 Posts
my second was broken into and stolen a couple of times... twice (that i know of)... BUT atleast the bastards would return it to same spot before dawn hit (probably thought it would keep me from reporting or something iono). the locks would be messed up and there'd be some crap stuck in the ignition key hole. had to get it towed to the shop.:sosad: used to have an alarm in there but for some reason it would always drain the battery, so it was taken out/disconnected. it got me so mad, i thought of hiding in the car at night with a bat.:mad:

·
Camry Under Construction
668 Posts
yea it sucks that someone would take what you have worked for in a second it's sickening

1 - 9 of 9 Posts