Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
4u2nv
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cousin's A8

AND the altezzas. I FOUND THIS! NOT MY COUSIN'S CAR!!! What do you guys think?

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
You'll find few people around here like the Altezza's. Personally, I think the Camry's rear looks rather good stock. The only thing I'd like to do with mine is take out the center film that makes it red/yellow/red, so it's red/clear/red.

Different gen though. Your call on what you think looks best. I liked what DJ did with some altezza's and transluscent red paint.

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
BLUEMEANIE said:
I luv me sum A8's! :thumbup:

Is that thing all chrome? ... thats gotta be hotter than a mutha fcuker in the summer time!
u mean hot on the inside or too the touch, the chrome is going to reflect all of the light(kinda like white), none will be absorbed(like black) , i dont see why it would be any hotter than say, a white car

right??

but its tight as hell anyways

·
Registered
340 Posts
man I dont believe hes your cousin....just cuz I seen that car everywhere...any proof? but man i wish that a8 is mine...lol

·
4u2nv
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
khanhdom said:
man I dont believe hes your cousin....just cuz I seen that car everywhere...any proof? but man i wish that a8 is mine...lol
You're making it sound like its something special. Thats a factory color in U.A.E. This is just a regular A8, nothing special about it. Its just that they don't sell it in chrome in North America. Even jaguar's XJ8 is sold in chrome there.
Hopefully, i'll be going back at the end of the summer for a couple of weeks, i'm gonna take pics sitting in the car. And other cars too...

·
Registered
86 Posts
That A8 is the shit. Even tho that color is somewhat 'standard' overseas it's still pretty damn unique over here (North America I mean).

I think the Altezza tails look ugly on a Camry. The headlights look good, tho. I was trying to dig up a picture of a domestic japanese Camry - a gen 5 - cuz I seen a pic of it once with the carbon fiber/blacked out headlight design ... :thumbup:

That headlight outline looks kinda funky, tho. But that's just me - I like clean looking vehicles.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts