Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I crashed my camry late night thursday comeing home from hocking and hit a tree. I payed $3k for the car and almost everywhere i go the estimate about $2.5k for repairs. The cars door got bashed in which i could replace for $500 with tax and everything but the door sill is broken and i would need to weld a new one on. I have some freinds that can weld but i was woundering if it would be worth it replacing it myself and where could i find a sill te replace bent one? Junk yard?

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
junkyard is your best bet or look on here someone parting their car that would be willing to ship something so big. try the for sale section as well as ebay and any local junkyards

·
Old fogey
1,429 Posts
What does your insurance company say? and what's your deductible?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i unfortunatly cannot get pictures but i will when my phone is fixed. The esimates we are getting are $3,000 and up. I took it to Macoo or what ever and one guy said it was totaled another said $1,500 is i buy the door. So im gona do the $1,500. It cant be totaled ive been driving it to school for a week and a half now so it runs fine just body messed up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts