Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so heres the story. today i was going over a bridge. donno how fast i was going but yea anyway i was coming up on a .... suzuki trooper i think.. in front of me and some kinda car beside of me. well i was gonna get in front of the car beside me so i sped up. well when i sped up he sped up , and my car dropped down and accelerated well this was a problem bc i had decided not to change lanes at this point but it was too late i was left with a few options and none of them were good but atleast one of the might have saved some lives. i was fixin to smash in to the rear end of the trooper in front of me so i had to think fast, hit my brakes risk lcking them up and causing a pile up, hit the car in front of me which also could have caused multiple cars involved or go ahead and try to make it..... welll i decided to try nd make it. it happened so fast. i swtched lanes and when i was over i was out of the way of the other cars some how and my car fish tailed like 3 times or so b4 hitting the guard rail and flipped over causing me to slide on my roof for around 330 ft. currently my roof is crushed, my headlights are missing and my front bumper is still on the bridge.... good thing i took some pictures of my car a few nights b4... :( but i must say the sliding on the roof thing was pretty pimp :) unforutnately i lost my car in the process got a sitation but the key thing is noone was hurt. got sited for careless operation. saddens me bc i was in on the group by for the invader hood.... ill try to put some pics up as soon as i take some at the tow truck.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i honestly dont kno how fast i was going. last i looked i was doing around 60 ish. but then again my needle gets stuck sometimes cuz the gauge face pops up. and the roads were dry. just my steering at top speeds. car got too loose on me and i couldnt get the control back. but my door was stuck shut i believe so i had to lift my seat up and crawl out the window.

·
Registered
Scion TC
199 Posts
must've been a horrible accident.. thank god u have a camry.. if u had a civic it woulda been another story.. :thumbup: for camry's safety
one question though.. how far were u from the trooper? i found myself in a situation like you pretty often but i still had time to decellerate and brake

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
5,826 Posts
Good thing your not hurt. And no one else got hurt in the process.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.