Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
TN Ass Man
1,179 Posts
mmmmmm prototyping

sounds like somethings up (rubs hands together with evil grin) 8)

·
CTM/ShiftGate CAMRY
974 Posts
i allready asked Sean he said that the person needs to live in NY or I would be there.....selling or not selling why not right???? :D Hey if no ones steps up who knows? Remember pep. the camry aint gone yet! Darn allreayd trying to replace me Sean...LOL J/K! :thumbup:

·
CTM/ShiftGate CAMRY
974 Posts
UR makin this really hard on me....and im sure ur doing that on purpose! Get me the prices and est gains and parts list for the vortec SC and Ill think about IT!!!! DONT GET ALL EXCITED EITHER I HAVNT MADE UP MY MIND YET!!!! :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I would definately do it... I live in NH but my sister (who owns a 95 camry) lives near Manhatten and I could leave the car there for a week or 2 no problem periodically.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know, Aaron, I am not being nice. I am talking to www.rippmods.com about doing a s/c. It is a centrifugal unit that would give 100hp gain at the wheels on stock internals and 5psi. The reason he would like someone close is so that if an engine light comes on he can diagnose. The kit, once completed would sell for 3-4 grand. The kit comes with everything needed, even air/fuel controller.
Sean

·
CTM/ShiftGate CAMRY
974 Posts
3vz-fe the only real camry engine!!!! LOL's! He he he! I took a look at the RIpp site and I have to say im interested and thats not good because that means I may not sell my car(not really good or bad but...)!!!! Ahhhhh Sean I swear cant u just not tell me things....LOL.....u r really making this hard! :-? We need to talk about this and me going to NY sometime what u think?

·
Registered
546 Posts
hmmm.... sounds nice, would you just be tuning the stock fi system, or would/could there be other additions like larger injectors, fuel rail, and a better pump? also, is the 5psi just because of reliability concerns, what if the engine was rebuilt, could the sc produce mas boost?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
About this Discussion
41 Replies
14 Participants
mtnet2000
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing