Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious about how much you guys paid for your Camrys and what features came with them. I know that the dealers around Central Illinois wont budge on the sticker prices.

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
2,397 Posts
SE V6, Moonroof, Navigation, Spoiler, Heated sport Leather, Mats $26,183.30 out the dealer door

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
2,397 Posts
Rawjinks said:
I see your in Godfrey. What dealership down there?
Actually, I Flew down to Birmingham, AL to get mine. ;) But Ackerman Toyota in St.Louis would be my #1 choice in my area.

·
Maven
3,070 Posts
Hummm, have you actually asked them lately about their pricing? Way down here in Texas, I got mine a few months ago for about sticker on a car they had to order. You can check the dealer invoice numbers at kbb.com, but understand that the regional distributor charges the dealers a fee for local and national advertising, so you need to find out how much that is and add it to the invoice pricing.

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
You don't have to pay over dealer invoice now. Was +$300 for the first month of sales.

See Fitzmall.com for pricing.

·
Registered
2003 Camry SE
13 Posts
This may or may not help you on getting a better price on your new Camry, but I used this site in 03 and got an SE w/ Auto + JBL sound for $20362 out the door. After getting a price nailed down online, all that was needed was to work with the finance guy when I went to the dealership. It was the best buying experience on a new car I've had and definitly the way I'll buy when its time to replace my Camry.

http://www.carsdirect.com/build/options?zipcode=30236&acode=USB70TOC021DT&restore=false

·
Registered
6 Posts
I picked up an 07 4cyl SE over the weekend

options on it are:
moonroof
JBL sound system
spoiler
carpet mats
applique

paid $22,699 before tag, title and tax.

·
New older TN User
30 Posts
LE, I4, auto, carpet floor/trunk mats - $20,579.76 OTD.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
JSM1284 said:
SE V6, Moonroof, Navigation, Spoiler, Heated sport Leather, Mats $26,183.30 out the dealer door
Add XM Radio, Remote Start, VSC/TC and make if $28.8k for me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts