Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Loading ...
2011 Toyota Camry SE
147 Posts
Nice shots. Few pointers for next time.

Shots 2 & 3: In this particular composition, turn the wheel ALL the way to the right. This will give the illusion that your tires are bigger and give your car a more leaner/progressive stance.

Secondly, try some shots up on a ladder or higher point of view looking down at the car. Like a 2/3's shot. This will also give your car a sexier stance, and the illusion that the car is lower to the ground than it is. This also eliminates the nasty fender "gap"-- that you'll get that if you shoot straight on or have a lower point of view while panned out.

Otherwise nice shots! :thumbsup:

And for bonus, Photoshop(heal/stamp/contentawaretool/path) the foreground off your bumper on any shots that you can. If you have the time and/or skills.

·
Registered
Toyota Camry SE
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
Toyota Camry SE
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice shots. Few pointers for next time.

Shots 2 & 3: In this particular composition, turn the wheel ALL the way to the right. This will give the illusion that your tires are bigger and give your car a more leaner/progressive stance.

Secondly, try some shots up on a ladder or higher point of view looking down at the car. Like a 2/3's shot. This will also give your car a sexier stance, and the illusion that the car is lower to the ground than it is. This also eliminates the nasty fender "gap"-- that you'll get that if you shoot straight on or have a lower point of view while panned out.

Otherwise nice shots! :thumbsup:

And for bonus, Photoshop(heal/stamp/contentawaretool/path) the foreground off your bumper on any shots that you can. If you have the time and/or skills.
I really appreciate the constructive criticism I love to hear suggestions that can help my photography thank you very much ill defiantly use those techniques next time I'm out shooting!!!

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,775 Posts
Amazing results with that lens. Great piece of value priced glass.

I really do think it's quite underrated in terms of image quality and sharpness.
I agree. For a lens which comes standard in virtually all of Canon's packages, it produces really good results. The same can be said about the 75-300mm or 70-200mm lens that comes standard in the twin lens packages. Certainly very good value for money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.