Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im renting a toyota camry while my car is being repaired. I was driving in some VERY crazy rain. I hit a big puddle doing not even 20 mph... but after I heard a scraping noise. When it was safe to pull over and the rain calmed down a bit I looked under the car and saw my splash guard dangling quite a bit. I was able to push it up but it looks like it snapped in a spot that is supposed to hold around a fastener? is there a easy way to repair this? I know if there is a split down the middle some people use zip ties.. but in this spot I dont think that will work.

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 XSE Camry
154 Posts
Im renting a toyota camry while my car is being repaired. I was driving in some VERY crazy rain. I hit a big puddle doing not even 20 mph... but after I heard a scraping noise. When it was safe to pull over and the rain calmed down a bit I looked under the car and saw my splash guard dangling quite a bit. I was able to push it up but it looks like it snapped in a spot that is supposed to hold around a fastener? is there a easy way to repair this? I know if there is a split down the middle some people use zip ties.. but in this spot I dont think that will work.
Ever wonder who rented that Camry car before you?
Assuming that photo is of the Camry rental?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Mine to, But I was able to fix it, Didnt break, Just pulled out of clip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts