Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 MR2 SC V6
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am swapping a 1MZ-FE V6 into my MR2 and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some perfomance parts for it. I have already found venom fuel injectors but I am looking for some cams for it. Can anyone help? thanks

·
The Oddity
Gen 4.5 Camry
809 Posts
performance cams would have to be custom made.

i am not aware of anywhere that make more aggressive cams for the 1mz.

are you thinking of sticking to na tuning the engine or going forced induction??

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was on a mission for cams once the best i could come up with was web cams agreed to make custom cams for 1200-1500 that a little high for me but it would be freaking cool

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
I would have Webcams do it. They produce quality products. It may seem like a lot (1200 bucks) but remember, you get what you pay for and you really don't want to have a F-ed up pair of cams.

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
MRDosedrvr717 said:
Thanks DrtySthV6SE that web site does the trick. I went to the home page and clicked on toyota and went to camshafts and found some at http://www.importperformanceparts.net/ . Thanks again!
If you are talking about the Topline parts, I highly doubt those are performance camshafts. One, they don't say they are, and two, they are much too cheap. You can't get quality cams for 100 bucks.

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
MRDosedrvr717 said:
yeah I realized all of that just after I posted...man down...I will continue the hunt for some cams.
They don't exist. I will have to be a custom job. I would have webcams do it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts