Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought an 1989 corolla sr5 the other day and i’m looking to restore the interior to the best of my abilities. the carpet that’s currently on it is terrible and has rips everywhere. i wanted to find a replacement oem fitted carpet but i can’t seem to find any for my model, i can only find carpet for the 4-doors. i was wondering if i could get carpet for an ae86 or something or if i would have to get carpet custom made. i’m pretty new to all this stuff so i don’t really know what i can do.

·
Premium Member
1991 Corolla DLX 4AFE, 1994 Camry LE 5SFE, 1995 Avalon XLS 1MZFE, 2004 Sienna XLE/LTD, 2011 Camry LE
1,276 Posts

Request your exact make and model, year and they may be able to custom fabricate your SR5 carpet

·
Registered
1991 Toyota Corolla GT-S
103 Posts
Yea it seems most places are selling ACC carpets which only covers the 4 door unfortunately. They do have the FX16 which might be closer, hard to say. Depending on how much you want it, there maybe options overseas (New Zealand, UK) where I think AE92 were a bit more popular, but I haven't really researched that myself.

You'd probably have to do something custom if you can't find the molded.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts