Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Breakin' necks since '02!
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm getting some Dropzone lowering springs for christmas, thing is I don't have the tools or know-how to do this myself. I would take it to a shop to get them installed but I have a high cc bill and now have to replace my passenger CV boot. Is there anyone in the Ft. Lauderdale area that could install them for me, for say like $50 and a 12 pack of there choice and good karma lol??

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
Find a local forum or something and see if anyone would be willing to help you out.

And tools are not a problem. Many places let you rent tools for just a deposit which is returned after the tools are returned.

·
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CamNub said:
Find a local forum or something and see if anyone would be willing to help you out.

And tools are not a problem. Many places let you rent tools for just a deposit which is returned after the tools are returned.
Thats why I asked here...figured there's plenty of S.Florida TN members willing to help out...guess not!

Like I said I don't have the know-how. Sure I can rent the tools, but if I have no clue what to do with them it's a waste.

·
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RedPhoenix said:
damn your still 4 hrs away and i just got back from miami.... too bad :(

dude, really it isnt too hard if you have a garage, jack, jack stands, and a friend. i had a guide, check in the sticky's.

if you need help, i can talk to you on aim or msn.
yea i actually considered asking you haha but like you said your far away.

no garage...no jack...no jack stands...no friends down here...when we moved from our house to the temp spot here in fla my dad didn't take the floor jack or any other tools.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.