Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so this past weekend i finally got my rid ein showeable condition. I put on some 16x7s wrapped in Kumho Ecsta Supra 712s 225/45/16. Then i removed that ugly pinstripe g oing alongside my car and then gave it a wax job.

So here is the b4 pic

Attachments

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
good start :thumbup:

lol.....at least you know your springs aren't sagging yet...:p:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx for the compliment guys!

Well if you're tired of sagging and you need some springs you can get em off me for dirt cheap

·
93 Z24 and 78 Bronco
1993 z24
4,025 Posts
but you got silly little i4 springs, i'll probably end up getting v6 wagon springs, or new v6 oem springs (car dosen't see new "new" parts very often)

·
93 Z24 and 78 Bronco
1993 z24
4,025 Posts
looking at your cardomain, with the done up interior (damn good job on that dude, i'd never have the patience for that) and the bodykit that's coming? get that biatch lowered and you got a pretty slick camry

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Looks good man:thumbup: I bought rims off of ebay and I should be getting them next week. I can't wait to get them. They're 18 inch Tenzo R Gunmetal Shu 10's

BTW, what kind of rims are those? They do look very good on your car

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oldman...thanx for looking on the site..the paint is actually going to be re-done in a few weeks cuz i'm all anal so i'll post up pics soon.

Rapeacivic....can't wait to see those tenzo's on ur ride. I have no idea what brand those rims i have are. I jsut got htem off eBay for a ridiculous price so i couldn't pass them up. I was going to wait till the winter to get 17s but i decided I'd have these in the meatime and eventually for the track i guess

Bluemeanie...Yea I have a room, litterally, full of parts in my house so thats y you probably thought my ride was more hooked up. Alot of the parts could go on now but i like to group things together. So all the audio stuff will go in together (same day i redo the paint), all the gauges, etc. Don't worry there will be major updates now every 3 weeks or so, starting with a pretty big one in 3 weeks:D

·
Layd Customs
94 Yota 2WD
419 Posts
looks really good!
When u gettin that kit on?!

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
Oldman, I've got some 1993 V6 springs if you're interested... they've got about 165k miles on em though. PM me if you're interested.

·
93 Z24 and 78 Bronco
1993 z24
4,025 Posts
Siver_Cartel said:
Oldman, I've got some 1993 V6 springs if you're interested... they've got about 165k miles on em though. PM me if you're interested.
thanks for the offer, but that's more mileage than my car has and i've gone through 2 rear suspensions already

1 - 20 of 21 Posts