Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moving Forward
3,144 Posts
he seats themselves might fit but the tracks are going to be different. COst is all a matter of how much fabrication is involved in making the tracks from your seats fit the Supra seats.

·
Moving Forward
3,144 Posts
hard to say
you may be able to jsut bolt them up
I have never done anything like that or looked to see waht might be involved. if it is jsut welding the brakets on I would guess somewhere around that price would be good. Maybe even a little high.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,370 Posts
I'm sure they'll fit...the camry is spacious enough to fit just about any seat from any car or any aftermarket seat

but as everybody else says, the rails won't fit
if you can get them with sliders, then you only need to get custom brackets welded- about 100 for each chair from what I can gather from shops
if you don't have rails, then you can take your stock rails and they may bolt up to the seat, and then using those sliders, get custom brackets made

·
Registered
95 Supra/05 Tacoma
103 Posts
The tracks, sliders, and fabbing are prolly gonna be the cheaper and easier part of it all. Finding some nice 98 seats is prolly the harder part and will cost ya i bet. Unless you already have some.....

IMO - i dont think they'll look very good in a camry.

·
Got Hardass?
2,959 Posts
I don't think they'll work well in a camry, why?
1) I think they'll sit much lower.
2) I think they'll look bad.
3) Supra seats are meant to utilize a smaller space to hold someone there, Camry seats are meant for comfort.
4) Mk3 Supra seats are more comfy ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.