Toyota Nation Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 244 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
This is my prediction ... but keep in mind it's only a prediction.

I believe that this person comes and says something stupid then gets back handed then runs away spending all the live long day reading and asking questions to solidify their argument - persists to come back with said tackling fuel only to get back handed again ... then the cycle continues to repeat over and over and over.....
You are breaking forum rules again. Re-read rule #10:

10. Ideas and opinions may be challenged, but NO personal attacks. Members will not flame, or else warning will be given and penalty will be served.

·
Banned
2008 Toyota Camry Base / CE
18,382 Posts
In the end, the meaningfulness of this thread has been forfeited by someone who now keeps claiming Lexus's are better products than Toyota's yet does not bring any proof that they are and only makes the assumptions that they are.

Someone who may or may not know how Toyota operates. Who may or may not know Toyota's commitment of quality. Who may or may not know Toyota's manufacturing abilities. Who may or may not know Toyota's quality engineers. Who may or may not know Toyota's vendors. Who may or may not know Toyota's vendors quality. All we got are assumptions with no fact.

This thread is no longer about how well the Gen 8 Camry's are, it turned into a discussion about the assumption of US vs JP manufacturing.

This thread is no longer about thr assumption US vs JP manufacturing, it turned into a discussion about the assumption that Lexus, owned by Toyota, is better than Toyota.

·
Registered
226 Posts
In the end, the meaningfulness of this thread has been forfeited by someone who now keeps claiming Lexus's are better products than Toyota's yet does not bring any proof that they are and only makes the assumptions that they are.

Someone who may or may not know how Toyota operates. Who may or may not know Toyota's commitment of quality. Who may or may not know Toyota's manufacturing abilities. Who may or may not know Toyota's quality engineers. Who may or may not know Toyota's vendors. Who may or may not know Toyota's vendors quality. All we got are assumptions with no fact.

This thread is no longer about how well the Gen 8 Camry's are, it turned into a discussion about the assumption of US vs JP manufacturing.

This thread is no longer about thr assumption US vs JP manufacturing, it turned into a discussion about the assumption that Lexus, owned by Toyota, is better than Toyota.
"Better," after all, is in the eye of the beholder. I have yet to come across a Lexus I was willing to pay for. For me, whatever may be better about a Lexus as compared to a Toyota is not worth the additional cost.

I know Lexus is more than just a badge, but good enough is always good enough for me. Not everyone can justify paying extra for prestige, even if a measurable amount of mechanical superiority is also part of the equation.

241 - 244 of 244 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.