Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to see how a hood deflector/bug shield/car bra watever it is called on a 2001 corolla looks like because i cannot find one on google image at all and if u find a pic of one please post it here.thanks alot.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm....wow i gotta say it looks alright...dont know if i want one or not...hey milky where you got the photo????If it is your car do you know where to get one exactly like that.thanks

·
Registered
730 Posts
hmmm....wow i gotta say it looks alright...dont know if i want one or not...hey milky where you got the photo????If it is your car do you know where to get one exactly like that.thanks

nope its not my car. mine is black. i got the pic from a google image search when i saw this thread. thought i would help you out. as for getting one check ebay. i know i have seen them on there before.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Does lebra makes some for them too i am not sure because they say bug shield too and also car bra too confuse....can anyone help me find a cheap one or soi have been searching and only find some that are for like 60-90 bucks.

Also how would i be able to buy a rear roof visor from...it looks nice....i know ebay has one for 55 plus shipping=74 bucks...i am curious about the 93-97 corolla rear visors because it seems that both these corolla has the same rear window but im not sure so any help would be nice and on where to get one.
sorry if i am always asking sooooo....much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts