Toyota Nation Forum banner

What should I do?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on doing a black and white theme with carbon fiber. I plan on blacking out my roof, but i'm stuck with a few options...

I plan on wrapping my roof not painting it. I plan on doing either a gloss black wrap or a CF Wrap. Which would yall prefer?

I'm leaning towards the CF because I'd think it'd be a nice subtle touch.

Another thing I'm stuck with is should I wrap my roof spoiler and antenna? Or should I leave them white if I wrap?

Please vote on the poll and give your opinions why you chose it!

Thanks in advance.

·
TN Stalker
2010 Blue Corolla S
1,249 Posts
material is cheap... labour is expensive
if you got the money.. get someone to do it for you.. if not.. try and do it urself...
the roof shouldnt be too hard.

my buddy did the CF wrap on the roof and the side mirrors... he said the side mirrors were the hardest cuz its so round

·
ALSO AVAILABLE IN SOBER
7,457 Posts
All in or not at all I say. Have it painted properly instead of going with cheap vinyl.

You asked for opinions.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,788 Posts
I prefer glass black on everything but CF would look okay too. :D There are so many various looks to CF so it would depend on the exact look of the CF. I like the thought of the vinyl as if done right it will look great & can be easily taken off to get back to the all white look. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I prefer glass black on everything but CF would look okay too. :D There are so many various looks to CF so it would depend on the exact look of the CF. I like the thought of the vinyl as if done right it will look great & can be easily taken off to get back to the all white look. :thumbsup:
You think this CF will look good?

·
Registered
2010 Corolla S
427 Posts
get cf looks good but y invest money..save the money first then do all the mods in one shot gather your parts install em at once..i personally got mixed feelings bout the cf look esp on a white car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts