Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damnit, my 18" kruz chrome rims came in today, the looked so purdy, so i left my car with the shop and an hour later i got the call, unfortunatley they noticed some damage on one of the rims so now i have to wait 10 more days for a new one to arrive. it's a good thing they noticed it though, good shop. bad shipper! the rim sat in the box with no protection at all! make me sad boy this weekend :( had to vent ,sorry guys :)

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
thats not that back my cousin put his car at spitfire and they stole his 94 tegra with a h22 turbo........the only thing he has left is the frame

·
WHAT!!!!
Toyotas
1,555 Posts
I remember I just got my freaking rims back right because i ran over a curb thing turning around, and the next morning, My car was in the process of Being Jacked when I was WIDE AWAKE AT 1am, and online TOYOTA NATION...not really... I heard a glass break but i thought it was nothing, Come one Who would want to break into my Toyota TERCEL? later on the police woke me up by nicely banging on the door like i did somthing wrong.. i go outside with the officer and i see my passenger window not even there, and i look in the all they left me was my seats and my momo steering wheel. They took my two 600 Rockford fosgate amps, my damn Kicker somthing subs, my Polk momo somthing speakers, my garage door opener... but the outside was fine, but as i was looking at the exterior, i looked at the rims and they were still there and the shop did a DAMN GOOD ASS JOB!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahaha, nice! i just want them reallllly bad, im gonna call and tell him I will pay extra to ship it U.P.S or something.

·
Did somebody say "Nachos"
1992 Toyota Camry
550 Posts
You sure it's the shipping and not a clutz at the shop ?

I went to the "Best" shop for wheels and tires in town, and they played the "that mark was there already sir" trick with my rims.

I should have took pics before I went in - because of course I couldn't prove anything and they wouldn't own up to scuffing the rim. I know every mark on my rims and they layed one down on the conrete floor before they realized the rim bulges out (Mille Miglia Spiders).

Idiots - never lay a rim outside-down !! :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts