Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everytime I took my car in for service / car wash, they always put the radio to the MAX and messed up my stations. I don't want to blow my speakers, is there a way to prevent this?

I brought the car in for a wash today, gave 'em a nice tip and found my radio was playing at 45+... :cursin:

·
Is this real life?
167 Posts
That's ridiculous- you shouldn't have to pull a fuse to get a car wash. :( I would go talk to management. Is there anyplace else that you could go? I know it's hard to find a good place- in my area there are 1 maybe 2 places I'd go.

·
Camry Freak
Camry & Accord
2,126 Posts
Tell the Supervisor of the business enough and they'll be fired, problem solved permanently for everybody including yourself
Indeed- an establishment like that would not be fortunate enough to earn my repeat business- and I'd make sure they the reasoning behind it.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some girl said that she caught the car wash guy sitting in her car and talking on the cellphone. :facepalm: She told the manager about it but I doubt they would do shit.

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
Wash your own car.....

·
SLVRBLLT
83 Posts
raise hell to no end! they should have no business with your stereo. Bitch to the max to a manager! Thankfully that hasn't happened with me or I'd kill em all.

·
Low & Slow Cam
2009 Camry Le
2,761 Posts
its worser when you have a system, and you can hear your system while waiting inside. lol i experience that once at the dealer...

·
Streaker
2013 Sunset Bronze T
1,804 Posts
Tell the manager. They've probably lost business in the past for that reason. Thing is a lot of people are wimps and don't complain. They just don't go back. Grow some :teabag:

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its worser when you have a system, and you can hear your system while waiting inside. lol i experience that once at the dealer...
Yea those ppl at dealers do that too. It's either your system or they blast ur a/c to the max. :facepalm:

·
Bulletime
2,206 Posts
Yea those ppl at dealers do that too. It's either your system or they blast ur a/c to the max. :facepalm:
WTF where do you live... because I have been to everywhere here and they all make sure to turn the radio OFF and turn the DRL/lights OFF.

·
Low & Slow Cam
2009 Camry Le
2,761 Posts
yeah i experience that to the ac being on max. haha i really didnt mind though, because my system was only up for like a min. i guess they just wanted to see how loud it was, if it was up for a good 10 mins or more i prob would have said something.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WTF where do you live... because I have been to everywhere here and they all make sure to turn the radio OFF and turn the DRL/lights OFF.
Nope, not here. Sometimes I wonder what they're doing to the car when they say it'll take about 5-6 hrs for an oil change... hmmm... Almost every dealers here do that now. :headbang:

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
its called turn it off before you give you car to them :D
I did man, I even lowered the volume to 0 before turning it off and when I got my car back it was at over 45 in some weird station. :facepalm: Not my lady gaga song!!! :headbang:

The thing is that this fool turned the radio off before giving my keys back. So u know... I started the car, turned on the radio n there is this stupid song blasting to my ears!!!! :facepalm:

Put a little sticky note on the radio say not to turn up the volume? :)
Maybe this: Leave my radio alone or die!!!!! :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts