Toyota Nation Forum banner

CanadianDriver article about DKN (TN coverage too!)

1564 Views 19 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  REN69
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
That's the same article that was published in the Star that I posted. I like yours better for obvious reasons ;)

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/s...854&perpage=15&highlight=article&pagenumber=6
Now Phi do you still wanna take that sticker off? :lol:
Phi said:
That's the same article that was published in the Star that I posted. I like yours better for obvious reasons ;)

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/s...854&perpage=15&highlight=article&pagenumber=6

Hahaha... I didn't even read the text. I scrolled down and BAM!
go Phi.:woot:

Ric N Sov's Solara said:
Now Phi do you still wanna take that sticker off? :lol:
i think he should give me that sticker !!!!! NOWWWWW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good Job Phi!!!
Phi,
I dont mind that stick on your car as much as i thought i would. Heck, i didnt even know you had it on there till i saw the car on saturday..but it doesnt look bad. No more sleeper look though :)
ishcoleobo said:
I think it's supposed to give the impression of clouds. Either that, or it's supposed to give the impression that your tranny is on fire.
Phi, do you think your car would be up there without that sticker? ;) LoL
As kids who souped up their Civics have grown up and started making big bucks, they've naturally turned their attention to bigger, faster, and more expensive cars, and the smart vendors are following them straight to the bank.
I like the way that put civics and poority in the same sentance :D
brink said:
I think it's supposed to give the impression of clouds. Either that, or it's supposed to give the impression that your tranny is on fire.
All i know is some girlfriend is looking for her teady bears.:lol:
ah going back old school
Darknights is no more.

I think they went belly up a few years ago.
who teh fuk is Phi??? LOL! jkjk. :lol:
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.