Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I can't get my freakin door panels off so I can rip out my stock speakers. I had never messed with it before until now. I am trying to install some pioneer rev speakers with tweeters. Please help before i bust something.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You can buy a guide from crutchfield that shows you exactly how to remove that to install front speakers..its like 5 bucks.

this off topic, but do you have 6 speakers in your car? (front, rear, and tweeters)
Cus i need to upgrade my front speakers, but im not sure if it will cause my deck to have a too small of an ohm load...do i need to remove my tweeters if upgrading my stock speakers?
thanks alot, and sorry for interupting your thread:(

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
if its like my 92, theres 2 screws up front (near the hing) 1 behind the door handle cover, 1 behind the tweeter on the arm thing, 1 above that little map compartment, and one or 2 under the door, other than thats its just a couple of clips holding it in...

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
Two screws behind two covers *where the door closes* two in the arm rest *one behind cover* one down by the pocket *pry out with flathead* Two push in clips *rear end of the door *push in and pull out* You must unclip the door handle casing, push the door panel in around the top of the casing and pry the top clip up *should be where the door handle comes to an end. Pull it twards you, pull out the door handle and pop off the bottom one *pry down* pull it out and go around the door panel pulling on it to get all the retainer clips off. Very very easy 5 min job when you know what your doing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.