Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was on between Madison and 5th Avenue on 36th street at around 4:00pm. Its raining cats and dogs and a girl behind me in a white VW tabs my rear bumper as Im passing the car in front of me. My wheels start to spin and the car goes into the right side of the car in front of me. I pushed in his door and my mirror DESTROYED his passenger mirror.

So now were blocking the middle of a busy NYC street. I ask everyone if their alright and they say yes. I tell everyone to pull over to the side so we can exachange info. I pull over, and the other guy in the black car pulls over. In the commotion we didn't notice the girl in the white VW BOLTING off from the scene of the accident. :(

So we pull over and the guy in the black car says that he cant handle it outside of his insurance company because its his company car. He calls the cops and they cops arrive about 2 hours later.

This swallows.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
P.S. Im fine. And thanks Drew.

Where would TN be if their drunk shirt model died?

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Images.

:(

·
Registered
30 Posts
ah that sucks, it could of been worse though bro. I got in an accident today too, i was turning around and stopped my car in front of my girls car, my front was pointed towards her driver side but i was cranked out. so i bent over to pick something up while i was stopped and then a big bang, i thought someone hit me, i looked up and there her car all in my grill. i backed out nervous as hell, her car is fine but i scraped paint off my already haggard front bumper. haha i did it right in front of the new guy starting work today, he must think im an idiot...anyways sorry to hear about your accident.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn. I feel your pain. My dad just chewed my ass out right now. At least your car belongs to you. This is the entire family's car. We run train on this car day and night. lol

·
The Camburger
525 Posts
that certainly sux. after the accident when they find out everyone is fine, then they start yelling. maybe you could try popping the front dent out yourself so it doesnt look too bad.
glad to hear you ok though.

·
Registered
132 Posts
IPushDaCam said:
Hey... at least it doesn't look like mine when I whipped it into an 18-wheeler at 70 MPH. I was lucky... :D

Whipped it into a 18-wheeler WTF, you're damn right you were lucky!

Gridlyne sorry about your car...Damn hit an run drivers I wish I could just :nutkick:

·
Registered
132 Posts
^ Ouch

·
nub
313 Posts
must i post pics of my accident too?:hammer:

that sucks though, look on the bright side though, it could've been much worse, it looks very minor, especially when put next to mine, my brothers or mom's vehicles(all of us had accidents :()

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Phi said:
Grid:That really sux chicken balls! Thankfully, it wasn't worse. You'll be back bar hopping in no time :)

ps-does this mean you're gonna pull out of the Niagara meet? :(
Unfortunetly your right. When I hit any big bumps the wheel rubs against the dent so I cant be driving it with a lot of people in it. And I couldn't leave anyone behind and go alone. So I had to stay behind. Some things just weren't meant to be:(

I hope you guys are having a lot of fun and butt sex. And I hope I missed all the butt sex thats gonna happen while you guys are camping.

POST PICS! lololol

·
On The Street
268 Posts
sorry to hear about ur car. it could be worse. my mom hit my carmy way much worse. actually she ran it thru the fucking garage. broke the corner signal lamp and smashed in my right passanger bumber. it totaly suxed i wish i had took pic of the car thru the gararge

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^lol. Sorry to hear about that but picturing that is kinda funny.

·
On The Street
268 Posts
ya it was like half of the car was in the garage and the trunk was sticking out and i got scared cuz i heard a loud ass crash. ill try and get pics of sum of the damage i still have on the car. (now covered by a car bra)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts