Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Im looking for people in Saint Louis, who are gearheads and love to work on cars. Currently I am trying to fix up my car and looking for anyone who would like to help, I would really appreciate it, I drive a 1993 Toyota Camry LE

·
Formula One Fanatic
299 Posts
well, i'm sort of in st. louis. actually i'm in rolla right now going to umr, but i'm usually in st. louis every other weekend or so. i know there's a few other guys on here from st. louis, namely bluemeanie.

what kind of help are you looking for exactly?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I live in Clayton. I wondering if anyone knew how to change the fuel filter on a camry and change the spark plugs and maybe even the speakers if you feel so inclined. I was just mainly looking for some pointer and was interested in what other peeps are doing to their cammies.
John

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
plugs and speakers are the easier things. i had no knowledge of what to do when i fixed my door lock but i removed the whole door panel instantly. but the fuel filter could be a problem. i've see some gone bad. Just wondering i'm not too great with locations but how far is STL from chicago.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, chicago is really far away, about 5 hours, so it would be one long boring ass drive

·
Registered
40 Posts
if ur car is a 5sfe (4 cyl.) then the fuel filter isnt that bad, its under the hood close to the firewall under the air box... the hardest part about it is getting to it, its pretty easy to get to if u take out the air box... i replaced mine not too long ago, and it took me about 20 min...

·
Boss Honky
2,703 Posts
theamazingnate said:
i am an STL boy, so is yesca, what is up bro
i am the guy with the hamsters :cool:
Yep from STLMO too. Hamster man likes Richard Gere.:lol: Bluemeanie has all the tools but is in fact a TOOL!:lol: But we all get together and hang out you should join us.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So do you guys all have cammies? When do you usually meet up? Im not sure if you interested in helping any 16 year old (I know I know Im still at CHS) , but if you are maybe we can meet up sometime. Ohh yea by the way i always except charity from fellow cammie drivers who just need a place to get rid of some extra parts.
Thanks,
John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts