Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new problem,everytime i stop the car and i am coming to a complete stop the car jerks now,could this be a big deal or is it nothing to worry about and what do u guys think could be causing this,had the timing belt changed past weekend and switched the 15a cig lighter fuse into the 15a taillight fuse to see if it fixed the taillights it did and i put it back in the cig light fuse,could that have something to do with it? its a 90 camry and it did say something about trans shift lock on that cig light fuse but like i said i did put it back before i drove,just changed it while parked to see if taillights were bad cause of the fuse,it sure was

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hate to reply to my own thread again but this may be important,cig lighter works fine so apparently the fuse is ok but then again when i put that fuse on the taillights things worked that havnt worked for a long time,example the instrument panel and glove box light so apparently some stuff can work and some stuff might not work on the same fuse,hmmmm,just never had this until after i replaced,can a fuse be damaged by switching it even if its a 15a going into a 15a,used small pliers to pull out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts