Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in WallyWorld today and saw this car wash system called Mr Clean and I was wondering if it works,anybody seen this product or used it and what was your impression.

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
It's good. Still not as good as the real, long, hard handwashing. But for a nice clean quicky it works wonderful. (and yes I did mean 'carwashing').

·
Registered
119 Posts
I use it to wash my Camry on a weekly basis, If you don't have any stuck on bugs, ect. it works wonders. Otherwise you will need to have a sponge handy to scrub. Since my car is never that dirty it works great just as advertised. If you wash your car a lot its worth it, But otherwise it is easier to just get the bucket out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mr Clean wash

According to what I read on the box info you still have to use a wash mitt.I get the feeling from the info all you cut out is the hand towell dry down.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wallyworld

you never heard wal-mart called that.I've been a member of rv camping forums and thats where I first seen it.

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
It works good, as said before. You do have to use a sponge or mitt, but you don't need a huge bucket of warm water and soap. Mr Clean has three settings: rinse, soap, and autodry... you rinse, then you spray the soap on, use your mitt/sponge to rub the soap around, rinse it all off, then spray the auto dry on it. I personally love it.

·
nub
313 Posts
i hear wally world all the time

yes i believe the idea of the product is so you dont have to dry it or worry about spots. the commercial says the filter cleans out the stuff that causes water spots

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
the Mr. Clean auto car wash is good stuff, especially if your drawing hard water, the PUR filter gets rid nof 99.9% of all the minerals that can be desposited on the car, just from the water alone.

Check out Mr. Cleans website and get the $5 off coupon.

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
I prefer a good hand washing over anything.

Wally World is on "Vacation"....

·
Banned
4,345 Posts
Wally world down here to. There is also the socially unacceptable, but always funny "mitt-mat" comming from the hair lipped boy.

·
A Poor College Student
1994 Camry Sedan LE
354 Posts
First heard of Wally World back in high school. Been hearing it more and more, especially in college. When you live in Cookeville and you school has a Wal-Mart night.....:disappoin yeah, you know about some Wally World.... :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts