Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Millions &millions served
2013 Camry SE
8,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you bought the carpet accessory, does it come with a cargo mat as well? I only have the floor mats for the 3 rows but no cargo mat. But on the window sticker it says "carpeted floor/cargo mats". So does it supposed to come with a cargo mat? Thanks

·
Toyota Traitor
20’ Tacoma TRD Sport DC, 17’ MDX Elite SH-AWD, 13’ Accord Touring
966 Posts
If you bought the carpet accessory, does it come with a cargo mat as well? I only have the floor mats for the 3 rows but no cargo mat. But on the window sticker it says "carpeted floor/cargo mats". So does it supposed to come with a cargo mat? Thanks
My window sticker said that too but I had to buy a rubber cargo mat from the dealer. It's a good investment.

·
<Insert title here>
372 Posts
Yes, the rear cargo mat should be included with the package. As long as you are not talking about the all-weather, rubber cargo mat.

·
Millions &millions served
2013 Camry SE
8,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
interesting. my salesman said there's no cargo mat. actually, all the mats were "missing" when we picked up the car. they had to order the mats for us. they also didn't provide us with a valet key and when i went in to get the registration sticker, they somehow managed to lost the registration paper.

·
<Insert title here>
372 Posts
sounds like you got the dealer screwgie. Go back and get your rear mat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts