Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
$28.00 for the cargo net? that is cheap go for it.

·
straight cash homie
21,912 Posts
$28.00 for the cargo net? that is cheap go for it.
It's actually on par with other dealers, so it's not a bargain. Also, does that price include shipping? Most of the OEM ones on eBay come up cheaper than $28. I also noticed that the cargo net is the same from a 03-08, so if you can get one used, that might save you some money too if you decide that route.

You could use this one on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
Registered
227 Posts
If you live in Dallas, Ill give it to you. Cause I think it's useless, I don't know, it's been sitting in my trunk for nothing.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I have a elastic net from a liquidation place for C$5 no tax. Adjust net hooks to fit in the 4 hooks in the trunk and holds a plastic tray. I just put my grocery and stuff on the plastic tray and the net holds every thing in place. I find it useful.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Spring Special!!

We want to Thank all of our Customers for making Conicelli Toyota hit the One Million Dollar Mark in Total Parts Sales!!

We have a great deal for all of our customers to celebrate this accomplishment. Buy any parts from our Toyota/Scion parts catalog and receive an additional 5% to 15% off your already discounted price! This offer is for our parts catalog only, discount does not apply to any parts in our ebay store, Amazon store or our other Accessory website. This special is posted on our homepage, you must enter the correct coupon code at checkout to receive your discount! Below is the discounts that we are offering to you. Thank you for your business and hope to hear back from you very soon.

Coupon Codes:
partznet5 - 5% off your order of $75.00 or more
partznet10 -10% off your order of $150.00 or more
partznet15 -15% off your order of $350.00 or more

This offer expires 4/30/2009 for special above, free shipping on all orders of $150.00 is all the time.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I have a elastic net from a liquidation place for C$5 no tax. Adjust net hooks to fit in the 4 hooks in the trunk and holds a plastic tray. I just put my grocery and stuff on the plastic tray and the net holds every thing in place. I find it useful.

are they the same like the ones you can buy from toyota?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
are they the same like the ones you can buy from toyota?
I've not seen Toyota's. I bought the net from the same place I told you before. You should take a drive there. Quite a interesting place.

·
'10 XRS (05 & 09 XRS RIP)
2010 Corolla XRS
1,570 Posts
I also noticed that the cargo net is the same from a 03-08, so if you can get one used, that might save you some money too if you decide that route.
True. I kept my Toyota OEM cargo net from my 05XRS and it fits perfectly to my 09XRS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts