Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Toyota Corolla since 2005
Toyota Corrola S
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to ask a few questions about the cargo space of a Rav4

Would the back seats come out as in be able to remove for extra cargo space?

Do both rear seats fold down? do they completely fold up at all?

Does the RAV 4 have good cargo space? would i be able to put 2 or 3 bikes as in bicycles upright in rear of RAV 4?

Anyone have photos of rear cargo space?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Not sure if you could fit 3 bikes in the cargo space, but:

- Compared with other small SUVs, the new RAV has significantly more headroom in the cargo area. The cargo floor is anywhere between 10 and 15 cm lower than in any other small SUV I have seen. It not only leaves more space for tall cargo, it also makes loading of heavy objects much easier.

- The back seats fold completely flat. The seat mechanism is such that the seat cushions move forward and down, lying flat on the floor as the seat backs are fording down. In most other small SUVs, the seat cushions stay in place and only the seat backs fold forward. Again, this leaves about 20 cm more headroom for cargo comparing with other small SUVs.

·
Registered
'08 RAV4 Limited
532 Posts
All of the questions, or at least most, could be answered by simply going to a dealership and looking at the car itself. Has that occurred to you? Look at them first hand and find out for yourself. Glad to help if I can but you already have four different posts going......go look at the new RAV yourself, drive it, critique it, evaluate it. It costs nothing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts