Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I recently purchased a new Toyota Highlander and the owners manual refers to a cargo tray hook and mat to cover the tire changing tools.

My car did not come with these two items, and the dealership cannot order them on their system, and the vehicles in stock do not have them either.

Does anyone know where to find these two items?

·
6,662 Posts
Are you talking about cargo net hooks or support for cargo cover? Cargo net hooks fold into the wall and are to be well looked for to locate. If your car did not have optional cargo area cover, it will not have cargo cover hooks. Not sure how you going to add them, unless you talking something else. Entire side panels in the trunk are different.

·
TableRocked
183 Posts
I know exactly what you are talking about. The hook to hold up the spare tire tool cover, right? I've bugged my dealer for months and no one can find any info for me. All the ones in the showroom I checked were missing the same hook and cord.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi I recently purchased a new Toyota Highlander and the owners manual refers to a cargo tray hook and mat to cover the tire changing tools.

My car did not come with these two items, and the dealership cannot order them on their system, and the vehicles in stock do not have them either.

Does anyone know where to find these two items?
Answer for the hook

https://www.toyotanation.com/forum/1008-highlander-2nd-gen-hybrid-xu40-2008-2013/1640190-missing-storage-deck-strap.html#post13902660

1 - 5 of 5 Posts